Epiphone USA Texan Acoustic Electric in Antique Natural w/Case - ACETXANNH | DISCONTINUED AND OUT OF STOCK
This item is out of stock.
Reserve one now. We will contact you with an estimated delivery date. Questions? Contact us here.
Since 1958, the Epiphone ACETXANNH Texan has been the inspiration for generations of world-class songwriters including Paul McCartney, Peter Frampton and Noel Gallagher of Oasis.
- Body Type: Texan
- Top Material: Solid Spruce
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Bracing: Traditional Hand-Scalloped X
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Finish: Antique Natural
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Single Parallelogram
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Round D
- Nut: Bone, 43.81 mm (1.73") Width
- Pickguard: Authentic Celluloid
- Saddle: Bone
- Electronics: LR Baggs VTC
- Scale Length/# Of Frets: 648 mm (25-1/2") / 20 Legend
- Case: Hardshell
- Tuning Machines: Grover Cream Button Strap