Epiphone DR500 Masterbilt Cutaway Acoustic Electric in Antique Natural - DR500MCENANH
but if you place an order we can get one in quickly. If you'd like to find out how long it will take contact us here and we will get right back to you.
All SOLID WOOD Quality and TONE! When it comes to acoustic guitar tone and quality, nothing performs like an ALL SOLID wood instrument. Harking back to the 1930's and their heritage, the Epiphone Masterbilt line combines traditional construction methods and features with premium all solid tone woods to bring you a new "vintage" instrument with deep rich lows, shimmering highs and just the right amount of mids. While many other guitars in this price class use pressed backs, spliced neck joints and even artificial wood backs and sides, you can be assured that every Masterbilt holds true to it's all solid wood promise.
Traditional Construction Methods and Designs! As with all Masterbilts, the new DR-500MCE model features a solid Sitka spruce top, hand-scalloped Sitka spruce braces, mahogany kerfing, a 25.5" scale rosewood fingerboard and a rosewood bridge. Players looking for vintage tone and vibe will appreciate the hand-crafted dovetail neck joint and hide-glue construction. The DR-500MCE also has a solid Mahogany back and sides as well as a 20-fret hand-shaped Mahogany neck that joins the body at the 14th fret that is adorned with carefully cut, "split-diamond" pearl fretboard inlays. As with all Masterbilts, the DR-500MCE features Epiphone historic "off-set" headstock with "stickpin" headstock inlay.
Loaded with premium add-ons! Other features included quality vintage-style Grover Sta-Tite 18:1 ratio machine heads, bone nut and saddle, imitation tortoise pickguard, nickel hardware and a bound body, neck and headstock.
- Top Material:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Material:Soild Mahogany
- Side Material:Solid Mahogany
- Neck Material:Mahogany; 1-piece plus heel
- Neck Shape Options:SlimTaper; D profile
- Neck Joint:Glued-In; Dove-Tail with hide glue
- Truss Rod:Adjustable
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood with mother-of-pearl Split-Diamond Inlays
- Electronics:Fishman Sonitone Preamp
- Binding:Body = 6 ply; Neck = 1 ply, Headstock = 3 ply
- Fingerboard Radius:14"
- Frets:20; medium
- Saddle Material:Bone
- Nut Width:1.725"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Machine Heads:Grover Sta-Tite 18:1 ratio
- Finish:Gloss body; Satin neck
- Colors:Vintage Sunburst (VS)