Epiphone SG Custom Electric Guitar in Ebony - EISCEBGH
The Epiphone SG Custom from the new Inspired by Gibson Collection recreates the legendary 1960s era SG with LP-Custom style binding that became a hard rock and heavy metal classic.
The SG debuted in 1961 to replace the Les Paul which had been temporarily discontinued because of low sales.
The SG Custom features an Ebony fingerboard, LP Custom style inlay, gold hardware, and Alnico Classic PRO[trade] humbuckers with CTS electronics. Available in an Ebony.
- Body: Mahogany
- Binding: Neck (White) and Headstock (Split Diamond)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper[trade]
- Nut width: 1.693" / 43mm
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut: Graph Tech[reg]
- Inlay: Pearloid Block
- Bridge: LockTone[trade] ABR Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Knobs: Black Top Hats with Inserts
- Tuners: Epiphone Deluxe with Ivory Plastic Button
- Plating: Gold
- Neck pickup: Alnico Classic PRO[trade] humbuckers
- Bridge pickup: Alnico Classic PRO[trade] humbuckers
- Controls 2- Volume, 2- Tone CTS electronics