Epiphone Les Paul Studio LT Electric Guitar in Walnut - ELPSTWLNH
Epiphone presents the new Les Paul Studio LT, an incredible introduction to the world's greatest electric guitar that is affordable for everyone. The Les Paul Studio LT has all the classic Les Paul features including a carved Mahogany top, powerful Zebra-Coil Ceramic humbuckers, and a Mahogany neck with an easy-to-play tapered neck joint. Available in Ebony, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Vintage Sunburst, and Walnut colour finishes.
Zebra Coil Humbuckers
The Les Paul Studio LT's classic Les Paul power comes from two Zebra Coil Ceramic Humbuckers. Owners of vintage Les Pauls often remove their pickup covers for a better bass response and magnetic pull, revealing the black & white (zebra) bobbins underneath. Ceramic pickups have a higher output than vintage Alnico magnet pickups and are designed to provide a tight low-end response with both a smooth mid-range and a slightly more pronounced top end tone. Ceramic magnets have been a favourite of metal and hard rock guitarists for decades. The Les Paul Studio LT has a 650R in the rhythm position and a 700T in the lead position. Controls include volume and tone for each pickup and an all-metal 3-way pickup selector.
• Body: Mahogany
• Neck: Mahogany
• Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper; D profile
• Neck Joint: Bolt-On; Recessed bolts with tapered type heel joint
• Scale Length: 24.75"
• Truss Rod: 2-way Adjustable
• Frets: 22 medium jumbo
• Fingerboard Radius: 12"
• Fingerboard Inlay: pearloid "Dot" inlays
• Nut Width: 1-11/16"
• Hardware Finish: Nickel
• Machine Heads: Premium Die-cast; 14:1 ratio
• Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Zebra-coil Ceramic Humbucker
• Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Zebra-coil Ceramic Humbucker
• Controls: Neck Pickup Volume, Bridge Pickup Volume, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
• Pickup Selector: Epiphone all-metal 3-way Pickup Selector
• Knobs: Premium Top Hats with metal inserts
• Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
• Tailpiece: Stopbar
• Colours: Ebony, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Vintage Sunburst and Walnut (WL)