Epiphone Broadway Hollow Body Electric Guitar in Vintage Natural ETBWVNGH - DISCONTINUED AND OUT OF STOCK
The original Epiphone showroom on West 14th Street in Lower Manhattan was open to the leading guitarists of the day like Les Paul and George Van Eps who all played a part in inspiring and shaping the modern Broadway. And today, the Epiphone showroom in Nashville still hosts the worlds top guitarists like Billboard Jazz chart topper Nick Colionne who performs with his Epiphone Broadway at jazz festivals around the world.
• Body: Laminated Maple
• Top: Select Spruce
• Neck: Hard Maple
• Neck Shape: SlimTaper; C-Profile
• Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
• Scale Length: 25.50"
• Fingerboard:Pau Ferro with "block and triangle" mother-of-pearl & abalone inlays
• Fingerboard Radius: 12"
• Binding: Multi ply on Headstock, Body & Fingerboard, Single ply on F holes
• Nut Width: 1.68 in.
• Hardware Plating: Gold
• Headstock: Large "Clipped Ear" style with Mother-of-Pearl "Vine" Inlay
• Machine Heads: Grover Rotomatic ; 18:1 ratio
• Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic Humbucker
• Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic Humbucker
• Controls: 2- Volume, 2- Tone
• Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
• Bridge: Adjustable Floating; Pau Ferro
• Tailpiece: Frequensator Split Trapeze
• Pickguard: Multi-bound Imitation "Tortoise" with metal "E"