Epiphone Sheraton II Pro Semi Hollow Body Electric Guitar in Wine Red - SHERPROWRGH
Features ProBucker pickups w/coil-splitting, Graphtech NuBone XL nut
The Epiphone Sheraton-II PRO honors Epiphone's most influential "thin-line" semi-hollowbody electric archtop, now offered in a beautiful new Midnight Sapphire finish, plus critically acclaimed ProBucker pickups with coil-splitting and a Graphtech NuBone XL nut.
• Body & Top: Laminated Maple
• Neck: 5-pc Hard Maple/Walnut Laminated
• Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper
• Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
• Scale Length: 24.75 in.
• Fingerboard: Pau Ferro with "block and triangle" Mother of Pearl and Abalone inlays
• Fingerboard Radius: 12"
• Frets: 22; Medium/Jumbo
• Binding: Top 5-ply (Ivory/Black), Back 1-ply (Ivory), Neck 5-ply (Ivory/Black), Headstock 5-ply (Ivory/Black), "F" Holes 1-ply (Ivory/Black)
• Headstock: Vintage "Large Clipped Ear" with Mother of Pearl "Vine" Inlay
• Nut: Graphtech NuBone XL
• Nut Width: 1-11/16"
• Hardware: Gold
• Machine Heads: Grover Rotomatics; 18:1 ratio
• Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2
• Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3
• Controls: Bridge Volume with coil-splitting, Neck Volume with coil-splitting, Bridge Tone, Neck Tone, 3-way pickup selector (toggle); Ivory toggle cap
• Bridge: Epiphone LockTone Tune-o-matic
• Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone Stop Bar
• Pickguard: Bound "Tortoise" Pickguard with metal "E"
• Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply; (Black/White); Vintage "E" in White
• Knobs: Top Hats with metal inserts (Volume/Tone)
• Typical Weight: 8.7 lbs