Fender American Original 60s Telecaster Electric Guitar Rosewood in Burgundy Mist Metallic - 0110140866
but if you place an order we can get one in quickly. If you'd like to find out how long it will take contact us here and we will get right back to you.
One of the most versatile guitars ever created, the Telecaster is easily at home in any genre, thanks to its flexible sound, alluring style and smooth playing feel. In 1960, we offered rosewood as the standard fingerboard wood and launched the Telecaster Custom, an elegant model with a double-bound body and 3-ply pickguard. The American Original ‘60s Telecaster combines period-accurate sound and style from this electrifying decade with modern, fast-playing feel and pickup switching.
- Body - Double Bound Alder
- Body Finish - Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape - Telecaster®
- Neck Material - Maple
- Neck Finish - Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape - '60s "C"
- Scale Length - 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard - Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius - 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets - 21
- Frets Size - Vintage Tall
- String Nut - Bone
- Nut Width - 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays - White Pearloid Dot - 7mm
- Truss Rods - Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Bridge Pickup - Pure Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck Pickup - Pure Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Tele®
- Controls - Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching - 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup