Fender Aerodyne Special P-Bass Guitar Rosewood In Bright White w/Deluxe Gig Bag - 0252400310
Reserve one now. We will contact you with an estimated delivery date. Questions? Contact us here.
The Aerodyne Special Series offers a contemporary take on classic Fender® designs. Distinctive aerodynamic lines, custom voiced pickups,state-of-the-art hardware, dazzling finishes, and unmistakable silhouettes combine to create instruments that are pure, purposeful, instantly familiar and radically new.
The Aerodyne Special Precision Bass® features a sleek new look with vibrant colors adorning the elegantly bound basswood body and the matching headcap. A modern “C” shape satin finished neck with 12” radius fingerboard ensures effortless playability, while newly designed vintage-voiced Precision Bass pickups and a Babicz® Z-Series FCH-4 bridge deliver a perfect balance of high-performance and classic Fender tone.
The made-in-Japan Aerodyne Special Precision Bass® inspires with futuristic style, premium appointments and exceptional tone.
The bold and original designs that inspired generations live on in the Aerodyne Special series.
- Series: Aerodyne
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern “C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyester with Gloss Polyester Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Maple or Rosewood, 12” (305 mm) Radius
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dot (Maple) or White Pearloid Dot (Rosewood)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.625” (41.3 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Scale Length: 34” (864 mm)
- Bridge: Babicz® Z-Series FCH-4 Bass
- Pickups: Aerodyne® Special Precision Bass® (Middle)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag