Gibson Explorer Electric Guitar in Antique Natural with Case DSX00ANCH | DISCONTINUED AND OUT OF STOCK
Introduced along-side the Gibson Flying V in 1958, the Gibson Explorer traveled where no man had gone before and past every guitar design that came before it. Over 60 years later the Gibson Explorer is utilized by artists of all genres making it one of the true classics of the guitar world.
The Antique Natural finish, all mahogany setneck construction, rosewood fingerboard and slim taper neck provide incredible classic looks, sound and playability.
A special set of calibrated Burstbucker 2 (neck)and Burstbucker 3 (bridge) pickups provide that perfect mix of volume, tone and power.
Finish Available: Antique Natural
• Body: Mahogany
• Neck: Mahogany
• Profile: Slim Taper
• Nut width: 1.695" / 43.05mm
• Fingerboard: Rosewood
• Scale length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
• Number of frets: 22
• Nut: Graph Tech
• Inlay: Acrylic Dots
• Bridge: Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
• Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
• Knobs: Black Speed Knobs
• Tuners: Grover Mini Rotomatics
• Plating: Chrome
• Neck pickup: BurstBucker 2
• Bridge pickup: BurstBucker 3
• Controls: 2 Volumes, 1 Tone & Toggle Switch
• Case: Gibson Hard Shell