Kala Exotic Mahogany Concert Ukulele in Transparent Black - KACEMBK | DISCONTINUED AND OUT OF STOCK
This item is out of stock.
Reserve one now. We will contact you with an estimated delivery date. Questions? Contact us here.
With the same great sound and playability as their leading Kala Mahogany Series, the KA-CEM exotic mahogany concert ukulele features a beautiful three dimensional grain pattern that varies from wavy and irregular to straight and symmetrical.
The traditional look of the Exotic Mahogany line is complemented by the unique grain patterns. The woodgrains range in variety from a wavy curl to a straight sharpness and everything between.
- A beautifully figured all-mahogany concert ukulele that won't break the bank
- Figured mahogany top, back, and sides provide stunning good looks and warm and mellow sound
- Comfortable 14.875"-scale concert neck is great for a wide range of hand sizes
- Chrome die-cast tuning machines keep your tuning solid
- Aquila Nylgut strings provide exceptional tone throughout their extended lifespan
- Size: Concert
- Top: Exotic Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Exotic Mahogany
- Binding: Black
- Finish: Satin
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Nut & Saddle: GraphTech NuBone®
- Headstock: Standard
- Strings: Aquila Super Nylgut®
- Electronics: NA
- Scale Length: 14.875 inches
- Overall Instrument Length: 24.125 inches
- Body Length: 11.125 inches
- Number of frets: 18
- Width at upper bout: 6 inches
- Width at lower bout: 8.25 inches
- Width at waist: 4.875 inches
- Body Depth: 2.75 inches
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1.39 inches
- Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.73 inches