Samson GTRACKPRO Condenser Recording USB Microphone
One Mic... From Start To Finish.
Professional sounding recordings shouldn't require an advanced degree in engineering. In your home studio or recording on the road, G-Track Pro allows you to focus on your recording and less on the process. G-Track Pro is a USB microphone with an instrument input and mixer for recording two independent audio channels at one time. With the ability to capture your audio at 24-bit/96kHz, your recordings will deliver extremely detailed, high-resolution results. With plug-and-play connectivity and a straightforward design, G-Track Pro is the right choice for musicians, podcasters or streamers.
It's A Mic
Dual 1" (25mm) large-diaphragm condenser capsules captures the detail and nuance of your voice or instrument. Offering three selectable pickup patters (cardioid, omnidirectional and birdirectional), G-Track Pro provides the flexibility for any project. The front panel Mic gain control, so you always get the best signal level no matter where the mic is placed.
It's An Audio Interface
G-Track Pro includes a standard 1/4" instrument input for recording bass, guitar, keyboard and other line level devices. Singer/songwriters can quickly capture vocal and instrument performances simultaneously or podcasters can add a sub-mixer to record additional hosts and guests. A Mono / 2-Track switch allows you to record the mic and instrument on the same tracks for streaming content or on separate tracks for post production editing.
And It's A Mixer
G-Track pro includes a full-featured mixer with independent controls for the Mic and Instrument volume controls to optimize your mix. The 1/8" stereo output and high-quality headphone amplifier provides zero-latency playback complete with direct monitoring mix controls. It also features a Mute button that silences the input signals when needed, which is ideal for podcasters and gamers.
- All-in-one professional USB microphone with audio interface
- Ideal for podcasting, gaming/streaming and recording music
- Dual 1" (25mm) condenser capsules
- Cardioid (unidirectional), bidirectional and omnidirectional pickup patterns
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 50Hz–20kHz
- 24-bit, 96kHz resolution
- USB output for connecting to any Mac or PC device
- 1/4" instrument input for connecting guitars or line level devices
- Record Mic and Instrument input simultaneously
- 1/8" stereo headphone output with level control for zero-latency monitoring
- 3-color Power/Clip/Mute LED
- Plug-and-play, no driver installation required
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software (not included)
- Die-cast zinc construction with heavy gauge mesh grille
- Integrated desktop base
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional), bidirectional, omnidirectional
- Capsule: Dual back electret condenser
- Diaphragm Width/Thickness: 25mm/3 microns
- Frequency Response: 50Hz–20kHz
- Sensitivity: +6dB FS/PA (all polar patterns)
- Max. SPL: 120dB SPL
- Bit Depth: 16 or 24-bit
- Sample Rate: Up to 96kHz
- Digital Output: USB
- Headphone Output: 1/8" (3.5mm)
- Headphone Impedance: 16Ω
- Headphone Power Output: 85mW @ 32Ω
- Instrument Input: 1/4"
- Instrument Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Controls: Mute, Mic/Instrument/Headphone Volume, Monitor On/Off, Mono/2 Track
- Product Dimensions: 4.5" (116mm) x 10.5" (268.5mm) diameter
- Product Weight: 3.52lb (1.6kg)