PRS SE Tonare P20 Parlour Acoustic Guitar in Vintage Mahogany - PE20SAVM | DISCONTINUED AND OUT OF STOCK
Parlor-sized acoustics can be miscategorized because of their size but make no mistake this is a professional-grade instrument.
Available in three satin finishes with herringbone rosettes and accents, PRS SE Parlor acoustics look as good as they sound. Other high-quality features include a solid mahogany top, ebony fretboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, as well as PRS trademark bird inlays and headstock design. PRS SE Parlor acoustics come with a gig bag and are strung with 12-53 strings.
- Top Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Middle Wood: Mahogany
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Tonare
- Body Depth at Neck Block: 3 15/32"
- Body Depth at Tail Block: 3 7/8"
- Bracing: PRS Hybrid "X"/Classical Bracing
- Body Binding: Herringbone, Crme
- Rosette: Herringbone, Crme
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 24.72"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Strength/Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Nut: Bone
- Bridge Wood: Ebony
- Tuners: Vintage-Style with Butterbean Buttons
- Acoustic Saddle: Bone
- Strings: .012-.053