BOSS IR-200 Amp & IR Cabinet Effects Pedal - IR200
Reserve one now. We will contact you with an estimated delivery date. Questions? Contact us here.
Direct Amp and IR Power for Performance, Recording, and Practice Introducing the IR-200, the most advanced compact amp/IR solution available.
This powerhouse stomp brings next-level sound and performance to direct sound for guitar and bass, offering exceptional audio quality, premium amps, deep sound shaping, and instant sound recall with 128 memories.
Over 150 hi-res cab impulse responses from BOSS and Celestion Digital are on board, plus 128 locations for loading your own mono or stereo IRs. The IR-200 turns your pedalboard into a self-contained direct sound solution for live playing, studio recording, and practice. It delivers massive amp tones from a small footprint and smoothly integrates with all your favorite pedals, including stereo mod, delay, and reverb effects.
And once you craft your tones, you can send them to a stage amp, house PA, computer recording system, or headphones—or all at once.
IN THE BOX
- AC adaptor
- Owner’s Manual
- Leaflet “USING THE
- UNIT SAFELY”
- Rubber foot x 4
- 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 128 user IR slots with support for mono and stereo WAV files, up to 32-bit floating point/96 kHz resolution,
- and 200 or 500 ms length
- Large onboard preset cab IR library with 144 BOSS IRs and 10 Celestion Digital IRs
- Class-leading IR reproduction with two custom DSPs
- Eight guitar and three bass amp types to cover a wide range of styles
- Run up to two IRs at once in mono or stereo
- 128 memories for storing user setups
- Two EQs in each memory plus two global EQs, all with selectable parametric or graphic operation
- Room, Studio, and Hall ambience types
- Effects loop with mono send and mono/stereo return, with selectable pre-cab or post-EQ positioning
- Dedicated software for loading cab IRs and backing up memories
- Versatile USB audio interface for recording and playback with music software on Mac and Windows
- computers and iOS devices
- Deep external control support via footswitches, an expression pedal, and TRS MIDI