Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage Bass Guitar in Tobacco Sunburst - EBTVTSNH
but if you place an order we can get one in quickly. If you'd like to find out how long it will take contact us here and we will get right back to you.
The Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage PRO Bass is an incredibly accurate reproduction of the classic electric bass first introduced in 1963 that has since powered dozens of hits by artists like The Who, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and Cheap Trick. Featuring new ProBucker Bass Humbuckers and a vintage styled 60s Tune-o-matic bridge and Claw tailpiece. The new Thunderbird Vintage PRO is available in Alpine White, Ebony, and Tobacco Sunburst.
• Accurate reproduction of vintage classic
• Featuring new ProBucker #760 bass humbuckers
• Tune-o-matic bridge and Claw tailpiece
• Neck Material: 7-ply; Mahogany/Walnut Laminate
• Neck Shape: 1960's Rounded Bass Profile
• Neck Joint: Through-Body
• Scale Length: 34"
• Truss Rod: Adjustable
• Truss Rod Cover: 1-ply black with "Epiphone" silkscreened in GOLD
• Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
• Fingerboard Radius: 12"
• Fingerboard Inlay: pearloid "dots"
• Nut: White Imitation Bone
• Nut Width: 1-1/2"
• Pickguard: 3-Layer (White/Black/White); "Thunderbird" logo in black
• Hardware: Nickel
• Machine Heads: Open-gear Bass Tuners with historic "Clover" buttons; 17:1 ratio
• Pickups: Epiphone ProBucker Bass #760 Humbucker
• Controls: Neck Volume, Bridge Volume, Master Tone
• Pickup Selector: 3-way Toggle Switch, Epiphone All-Metal; Toggle Cap, White
• Knobs: Gold Top Hats with chrome metal inserts
• Bridge: 1960s TB-Bass Tune-o-matic; Adjustable
• Tailpiece: 1960s "Claw" Tailpiece
• Colours: Alpine White (AW), Ebony (EB) Tobacco Sunburst (TS)