Epiphone Les Paul Special Electric Guitar in TV Yellow - EILPTVNH
The Epiphone EILPTVNH Les Paul Special solidbody electric guitar will add classic looks and iconic tone to your instrument collection.
The Les Paul formula has been rocking since the '50s, and the Les Paul Special respects its heritage while adding some much-appreciated modern refinements like a Graph Tech nut for better tone and tuning stability. The tone is pure vintage, however, with a pair of P-90 Pro Soap Bar pickups crafted in the same fashion as '50s originals.
Iconic tone from P-90 Pro pickups
The P-90 Pro single-coil pickups in the Epiphone Les Paul Special are designed with many of the features of the original P-90 pickups created by Seth Lover in the '50s. They're sensitive pickups that respond amazingly well to the nuances of your picking. Dig in and they start to growl with a vocal-like quality. Played cleanly, the sound is rich and sparkling. If you love the articulation of single-coil pickups, but want a bit more girth to your tone, P-90 Pro pickups are the perfect choice.
Iconic Les Paul heritage
Since its release in the early 1950s, the Les Paul has been one of the most popular solidbody electric guitars in the world. It's used in genres ranging from country to metal and can be found in the hands of players as diverse as Zakk Wylde, Neil Young, and the man whose name adorns the headstock. These dual-pickup beauties are capable of sounds that are rich, warm, and clear, while they can get aggressive, cutting, and mean with little effort. Just about every guitarist has a Les Paul in their collection - and for good reason.
Quality tonewoods and components
The Epiphone Les Paul Special sings with all the fatness and clarity of its more expensive cousins. That's due in large part to the body's mahogany construction. Mahogany is a well-known tonewood for its mix of harmonic richness and impressive sustain. The sonic excellence is enhanced further by the Graph Tech nut, which offers better tone and better tuning stability than plastic nuts.
- The '50s classic at a value-packed price
- Premium components include Graph Tech nut and CTS electronics
- P-90 Pro Soap Bar single-coil pickups deliver snappy tone with rich midrange
- 12" fretboard radius with medium-jumbo frets for comfortable playability
- Individual volume and tone controls for each pickup offer unlimited tonal combinations
- Body Shape: Les Paul Special
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Single Cutaway
- Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Mahogany single
- Profile: Vintage 50s
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Nut Width: 1.69" / 43mm
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Joint: Glued in-set
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Lightning Bar Wrap Around
- Tuning Machines: Vintage style Deluxe Tuners with Ivory Buttons
- Pickguard: Black
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Black
- Strap Buttons: 2
- Pickup Covers: Black
- Neck Pickup: P-90 PRO™ Soap Bar
- Bridge Pickup: P-90 PRO™ Soap Bar
- Controls: 1 - Neck Volume, 1 - Bridge Volume, 1 - Neck Tone, 1 - Bridge Tone, 1 - Three Way Pickup Selector
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings: .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46