Les Paul Standard 60s Electric Guitar in Bourbon Burst
Reserve one now. We will contact you with an estimated delivery date. Questions? Contact us here.
Epiphone's long friendship with Mr. Les Paul began in 1940 when Les built one of the world's first solid body electric guitars while working nights at the original Epiphone factory in Manhattan. Les' first solid body guitar, nicknamed the Log, would go on to inspire the Les Paul Standard, what many consider the greatest electric guitar ever made.
The Les Paul Standard 60s models from Epiphone's new Inspired by Gibson Collection recreate the sound of 1960s era Les Pauls. Featuring a classic Mahogany body with a Maple cap, Grover® tuners, and powered by ProBucker™ humbuckers with CTS electronics.
• Body: Mahogany
• Top: AA Flame Maple
• Binding: Cream
• Neck: Mahogany
• Profile: Slim Taper™ 60s C
• Nut width: 1.693" / 43mm
• Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
• Scale length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
• Number of frets: 22
• Nut: Graph Tech
• Inlay: Pearloid Trapezoid
• Bridge: LockTone™ ABR Tune-o-matic
• Tailpiece: Stopbar
• Knobs: Gold insert knobs with nickel plated dial pointers
• Tuners: Grover® Rotomatic 18:1
• Plating: Nickel
• Neck pickup: ProBucker-2™
• Bridge pickup: ProBucker-3™
• Controls: 2- Volume, 2- Tone CTS electronics