Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar in Wine Red
The Epiphone Les Paul Studio is the modern version of the 80s classic originally intended for studio musicians and players seeking the classic Les Paul sound with no frills and less weight. Featuring Epiphone-designed Alnico ClassicTM Open-Coil humbuckers and world class GroverTM machine heads.
- • Body: Mahogany
- • Top: Maple Veneer
- • Neck: Mahogany with 1960's SlimTaper; D profile
- • Neck Joint: Glued In
- • Scale Length: 24.7 in.
- • Fingerboard: Pau Ferro with Pearloid "Dot" Inlays
- • Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid "Les Paul Model" in Gold silkprint
- • Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
- • Truss Rod Cover: 2-Ply (B/W); "Studio" in white silkprint
- • Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic Humbucker; Open-Coil
- • Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic Plus Humbucker; Open-Coil
- • Controls: Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volume, Bridge Pickup Volume, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
- • Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- • Frets: 22 medium-jumbo
- • Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
- • Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- • Hardware Plating: Nickel
- • Machine Heads: Grover Machine Heads; 18:1 ratio
- • Output Jack: Epiphone 1/4' Non-Rotating
- • Pickguard: 1-Ply; Black PVC
- • Control Covers: 1-Ply; PVC
- • Strap Buttons: 2