Epiphone EJ-200SCE Super Jumbo Acoustic Electric in Vintage Natural - EJ200CEVNGH
Reserve one now. We will contact you with an estimated delivery date. Questions? Contact us here.
The EJ-200CE re-imagines the historic J-200 Jumbo acoustic guitar now featuring a Solid Spruce top, Grover Rotomatic machine heads and the Shadow Nanoflex Pickup System that maintains your true acoustic tone when plugged in to an acoustic guitar amp or PA system.
• Body: Select Maple
• Neck: Hard Maple
• Top: Solid Spruce
• Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper D-shape
• Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
• Scale Length: 25.50"
• Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
• Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid "Crowns"
• Headstock: Sloped Dovewing with "Epiphone" in Pearloid plus "Pineapple" Inlay in Pearloid
• Truss Rod Cover: 2-Layer; (B/W); With "EJ" in Silkprint
• Truss Rod: 2-way; Adjustable
• Fingerboard Radius: 12"
• Nut: PVC; 1.68"
• Hardware Plating: Gold
• Machine Heads: Grover Rotomatic; 18:1 ratio
• Fingerboard Pickup: Shadow NanoMag
• Under-Saddle Pickup: Shadow NanoFlex
• Pickup System: Shadow Nanoflex
• Controls Master Volume, Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Button (Output Mute when in On position), NanoMag EQ, NanoFlex EQ, Phase, Low Battery LED Indicator
• Bridge: Pau Ferro; Classic "Moustache" shape
• Binding: Top = 5-layer; (W/B/W/B/W), Back = 1-layer; White, Fingerboard = 1-layer, Headstock = 1-layer