Epiphone EJ-200SCE Super Jumbo Acoustic Electric in Vintage Natural - EJ200CEVNGH
but if you place an order we can get one in quickly. If you'd like to find out how long it will take contact us here and we will get right back to you.
The EJ-200CE re-imagines the historic J-200 Jumbo acoustic guitar now featuring a Solid Spruce top, Grover Rotomatic machine heads and the Shadow Nanoflex Pickup System that maintains your true acoustic tone when plugged in to an acoustic guitar amp or PA system.
• Body: Select Maple
• Neck: Hard Maple
• Top: Solid Spruce
• Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper D-shape
• Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
• Scale Length: 25.50"
• Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
• Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid "Crowns"
• Headstock: Sloped Dovewing with "Epiphone" in Pearloid plus "Pineapple" Inlay in Pearloid
• Truss Rod Cover: 2-Layer; (B/W); With "EJ" in Silkprint
• Truss Rod: 2-way; Adjustable
• Fingerboard Radius: 12"
• Nut: PVC; 1.68"
• Hardware Plating: Gold
• Machine Heads: Grover Rotomatic; 18:1 ratio
• Fingerboard Pickup: Shadow NanoMag
• Under-Saddle Pickup: Shadow NanoFlex
• Pickup System: Shadow Nanoflex
• Controls Master Volume, Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Button (Output Mute when in On position), NanoMag EQ, NanoFlex EQ, Phase, Low Battery LED Indicator
• Bridge: Pau Ferro; Classic "Moustache" shape
• Binding: Top = 5-layer; (W/B/W/B/W), Back = 1-layer; White, Fingerboard = 1-layer, Headstock = 1-layer