Epiphone Slash AFD Les Special II Electric Guitar with Bag - ELPJSLNH
but if you place an order we can get one in quickly. If you'd like to find out how long it will take contact us here and we will get right back to you.
Epiphone is proud to present the new Slash AFD (Appetite for Destruction) Guitar Outfit for beginners and pros alike featuring a Slash-designed Les Paul Special II in classic Appetite Amber finish with premium gig bag plus custom Slash signature picks and free online lessons from eMedia.
Slash is one of Epiphones premier signature artists and a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for his iconic guitar solos in Guns N Roses. Slash is the ultimate Les Paul player. And like Epiphone, Slash is on a mission to make affordable professional instruments available to everyone throughout the world. Now, the Slash AFD Les Paul Guitar Outfit puts Slashs classic tone in the hands of new players and pros alike.
And of course like all Epiphone instruments regardless of price, Slash's AFD Les Paul Special-II Guitar Outfit comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and Gibsons famous 24/7/365 customer service.
You cant get more rock and roll than Slash and now the man himself has made it possible to fulfill your own Appetite for Destruction wherever you are. Visit your Authorized Epiphone Dealer today and take home a bit of rock history with the Slash AFD Les Paul Special-II Guitar Outfit.
Appetite for Rock!
Slash himself helped design the Slash AFD Les Paul Special-II with an Appetite Amber finish, inspired by Slash's own custom Les Paul. The AAA flame Maple Veneer top has single layer Ivory binding while the back, sides, and neck are finished in beautiful dark Cherry just like Slashs original. Both the body and bolt-on neck are made from Mahogany, like all classic Les Pauls. The Rosewood fingerboard has dot acrylic inlays and the headstock features Slash's Snakepit logo in gold silk print along with the iconic Epiphone script logo in silver. The truss rod cover has the familiar bell shape with Les Paul Special-II in white. The die-cast machine heads (tuners) have a 14:1 ratio for quick and easy spot-on tuning.
Classic Zebra Coil Pickups
The roar of Slash's AFD Les Paul Special-II comes from Epiphones new Ceramic Plus Zebra Coil humbucker pickups modeled after the famous (and ultra rare) zebra (black and white) pickups found on late 50s Les Paul Standards, the most sought after vintage guitar on the market. The humbuckers are powered by Volume, Tone, and Toggle controls with Gold Top Hat knobs with metal inserts. But unlike vintage models, the Slash AFD Les Paul also comes with a built-in Shadow E-Tuner built into the bridge pickup mounting ring. The tuner is powered by one #2032 Lithium long-lasting battery, easily accessed from a compartment on the back of the guitar.
Premium Epiphone hardware
The Slash AFD Les Paul Special-II features Epiphones premium all-metal hardware including a legendary Tune-o-Matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece and strap buttons.
Premium Gigbag, eMedia Online Lessons and More!
The Slash AFD Les Paul Special-II Guitar Outfit also includes a premium gigbag with Slash's Snakepit logo in white, 3 Dunlop Tortex Slash signature picks in three colors (white, black and purple), guitar strap, an Epiphone standard guitar cable, and for new players, free online lessons from eMedia.
• Appetite Amber finish
• Free eMedia lessons
• Epiphone Ceramic Plus Zebra-coil humbuckers
• GUITAR: Slash "AFD" Les Paul Special-II
• Top Color: Appetite Amber
• Back, Sides & Neck Color: Cherry
• Top Material: AAA Flame Maple Veneer
• Body Material: Mahogany
• Neck Material: Mahogany
• Fingerboard Mat'l: Rosewood
• Fingerboard Inlays: Dots; Acrylic
• Neck Joint: Bolt-on; 4 screw
• Headstock Logo: "Epiphone"; Silver Silk-Print
• Slash "Snakepit" logo; Gold Silk-Print
• Binding: Body Top - Single Layer; Ivory
• Truss Rod Cover: 2-Layer; Bell-shaped
• "Les Paul Special-II"; White Silk-Print
• Nut: Artificial Bone; Ivory color
• Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Ceramic Plus; Zebra-coil
• Neck Pickup: Epiphone Ceramic Plus; Zebra-coil
• Controls: Volume, Tone, Toggle
• Tuner: Built-In Shadow E-Tuner on Bridge pickup mounting ring
• Battery: One #2032 Lithium; Easy Access compartment on back cavity cover.
• Knobs: Gold Top Hats with metal inserts
• Machine Heads: 14:1 ratio; Covered
• Output Jack: 1/4"
• Hardware: Chrome
• Bridge: Tune-o-Matic
• Tailpiece: Stopbar
• Tuners: Die-Cast; Covered
• Strap Buttons: Yes
• Gigbag: Premium with Slash "Snakepit" logo in white
• Strap: Yes
• Cable: Yes
• Picks: Dunlop Tortex Slash signature picks; 3 (white, black and purple)
• Instruction: Free On-Line from eMedia; Multi-Language