Epiphone Masterbilt Texan Acoustic Electric in Faded Cherry - EMTXFCNH
This item is out of stock.
Reserve one now. We will contact you with an estimated delivery date. Questions? Contact us here.
This is the guitar that inspired two British Invasions and now joins the Masterbilt family! Based on the historic 60s Texan played by Paul McCartney and Peter Frampton, the Masterbilt Texan boasts a Solid Sitka Spruce top, Solid Mahogany body, bone nut and saddle, and the Fishman Sonitone OEM pickup system. Includes vintage style blue rectangle sound hole label. Available in Antique Natural Aged and Faded Cherry Aged finish. Featuring Gibson Strings.
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Rims: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Traditional 1960s Slim Taper C Profile
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 647.7mm
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Parallelograms
- Bridge: Advanced Jumbo Reverse Belly
- Saddle Material: bone
- Tuning Machines: 3 on a side with Ivory Buttons
- TrussRod: Adjustable
- Strap Buttons: 2
- Pickup: Under Saddle Fishman
- Output Jack: 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
- Preamp: Fishman OEM-SON-GT2 Sonitone OEM System, 9-volt battery