Epiphone Hummingbird Electric Ukulele in Tobacco Burst w/Bag - EUKTHBTSNH
Like its legendary full-size namesake, the Hummingbird Tenor Acoustic/Electric Ukulele (tuned GCEA) features a Solid Sitka Spruce top. The body is laminated Mahogany and the neck & head are Solid Mahogany. The pickguard reflects that of the legendary Hummingbird acoustic while a Piezo under-saddle pickup makes amplification plug-and play simple and an Epiphone gigbag makes for easy travel.
• Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
• Body: Select Mahogany
• Neck: Solid Mahogany
• Neck Shape: SlimTaper; C-profile
• Neck Joint: Glued-in
• Headstock: Sloped Dovewing with "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid "Pineapple" Inlay in Pearloid
• Scale Length: 17 in.
• Fingerboard Material: Granadillo
• Fingerboard Radius: 12 in.
• Frets: 19; medium
• Electronics: Passive
• Pickup: Piezo Film; Under-saddle
• Output Jack: 1/4 in.; Rim-mounted
• Binding: Body Top = 4-Layer (W/B/W/B); WHITE colour, Body Back = 1-Layer; WHITE colour, Fingerboard = 1-Layer; WHITE colour
• Nut Material: U-Rite
• Hardware: Nickel
• Machine Heads: Premium Open-Back; 14:1 Ratio
• Bridge: Granadillo; Reverse-belly
• Saddle: U-Rite
• Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise with iconic "Hummingbird" graphic
• Strap Buttons: Yes
• Includes: Deluxe Gigbag