Epiphone Tenor Les Paul Ukulele with Pickup in Vintage Sunburst w/Bag - EUKTLPVSNH
Real Les Paul Styling in a Ukulele!
The ukulele has long been a favorite instrument of guitar players and singers alike, whether it's traditional Hawaiian musicians or rockers like Tom Petty, Eddie Vedder and George Harrison. Like a traditional Les Paul Standard, the Les Paul Ukulele features a solid Mahogany body combined with a AAA grade flame Maple top for great tone and great looks. The Okoume neck features a comfortable D-profile shape and is bolted onto the body with four-recessed screws for rock-solid stability. The fingerboard features a concert length 17" scale with 19 silver nickel frets and a 12" fingerboard radius.
Plug In, Turn It Up!
Unplugged, the Les Paul Ukulele has great natural acoustic tone and volume. But plug it in and it really comes alive! The Les Paul Ukulele is equipped with a high-quality, piezo film pickup located under the saddle so both the natural tone of the strings as well as the sound of the body are accurately captured and routed to a durable, all-metal, rim-mounted 1/4" output jack. Plug the LP Uke into a PA system or amplifier and you get true acoustic tone that can keep up with a band on any stage.
- Top Material: Laminated AAA Flame Maple
- Body Material: Select Mahogany
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper; C-profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-in
- Headstock: Sloped Dovewing with "Epiphone" logo Gold silkprint "Les Paul Model" in Gold
- Scale Length: 17"
- Fingerboard: Granadillo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Trussrod: None
- Frets: 19 medium
- Electronics: Passive
- Pickup: Piezo Film; Under-saddle
- Output Jack: 1/4", Rim-mounted
- BindingBody Top: 1-Ply (Cream)
- Nut Material: U-Rite
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Premium Open-Back; 14:1 Ratio
- Bridge: Granadillo
- Saddle: U-Rite
- Pickguard: PVC; Cream; "Les Paul" Shape
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Includes: Deluxe Gigbag
- Warranty: Epiphone Limited Lifetime