Fender American Ultra Jazzmaster Electric Guitar Rosewood in Ultraburst w/Case - 0118050712
The American Ultra Jazzmaster features a unique "Modern D" neck profile with rolled fingerboard edges for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register.
A speedy 10"-14" compound-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities - without hum. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include sealed locking tuning machines, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium moulded hardshell case.
- Guitar: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking Tuners, All Short Posts.
- Bass: Fender "F" Light -Weight Vintage -Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Guitar: 22 Medium Jumbo Frets, 10" to 14" Compound Radius. Maple & Rosewood Options
- Bass: 21 Medium Jumbo Frets, 10" to 14" Compound Radius. Maple & Rosewood Options
- Guitar: New Ultra Noiseless Vintage on SSS Strat & Tele, Ultra Double Tap Humbucking (Bridge), Ultra Noiseless Hot Strat (Middle, Neck) on HSS Strat.
- Bass: New Ultra P Bass and Jazz Bass Pickups.
- Strat: 2 -Point Deluxe Synchronised Strat Trem with Pop -in Arm.
- Tele: 6 -Saddle USA Tele Bridge with Chromed Brass Saddles.
- Bass: 4 & 5 Saddle HiMass Vintage Topload .
- Unique New "Modern D" neck profile, combined with a new Ultra Satin neck finish and tapered neck heel allow for greater playing comfort and higher register access. New body contouring adds to the high
- -performance feel and versatility of each instrument.