Fender 64 Custom Princeton Reverb Tube Guitar Amplifier - 8181000000
Terrific for any kind of music, Fender's Princeton is simply one of the most versatile and beloved guitar amplifiers of all time. It delivers quintessential Fender tonal response, reverb and tremolo; and it is the perfect size for guitarists who want a moderately powered amp for any stage or studio situation. And in the modern pedalboard era, it is the perfect platform for tone building.
Premium features include hand-wired AA1164 circuit with tube-driven spring reverb and tremolo, Fender Vintage Blue tone capacitors, three 12AX7 and one 12AT7 preamp tubes, 5AR4/GZ34 rectifier tube, Matched pair of 6V6 power tubes, 12 watts output power, and 10" Jensen® alnico P10-R speaker for sparkling clean tones and moderate breakup.
A solid pine cabinet, covered in extra-heavy textured vinyl with lightly aged silver grille cloth, lends resonance and lighter weight. Footswitch and amp cover included.
- Series: American Hand-Wired
- Country of Origin: US
- Colour: Black
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Output Power: 12 Watts
- Control Knobs: Skirted Black Plastic with Numbered Indicators
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Input 2 operates at -6dB)
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Cabinet Material: Solid Pine
- Handle: Reinforced Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers: One - 10" Jensen® P10R Alnico
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Preamp Tubes: 1 x 12AT7, 3 x 12AX7