Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass Guitar Rosewood Mercury w/Case - 0193970755
The American Professional II Jazz Bass® draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Slim “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Jazz Bass single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and clarity the Jazz Bass is known for.
The American Pro II Jazz Bass delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Body - Alder
- Body Finish - Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape - Jazz Bass®
- Neck Material - Maple
- Neck Finish - “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape - Slim "C"
- Scale Length - 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard - Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius - 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets - 20
- Frets Size - Narrow Tall
- String Nut - Bone
- Nut Width - 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays - Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup - V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup
- V-M - d II Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Controls - Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching - None
- Pickup Configuration - SS
- Bridge - 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Hardware Finish - Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines - Fender® Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard - 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs - Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Strings - Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406