Fender American Professional II P Bass Maple Miami Blue Bass Guitar w/Case - 0193932719
The American Professional II Precision Bass® draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
The ’63 P Bass profile neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. The new V-Mod II Precision Bass split-coil pickup is more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and growl the P Bass is known for.
The American Pro II Precision Bass delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Body - Alder
- Body Finish - Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape - Precision Bass®
- Neck Material - Maple
- Neck Finish - Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape - "1963 C"
- Scale Length - 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard - Maple
- Fingerboard Radius - 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets - 20
- Frets Size - Narrow Tall
- String Nut - Bone
- Nut Width - 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays - Black Dot
- Middle Pickup - V-Mod II Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Controls - Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching - None
- Pickup Configuration - S
- Bridge - 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Hardware Finish - Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines - Fender® Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard - 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs - Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings - Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Dimensions - 6.10x18.90x44.50 IN
- Weight - 19.25 LB