Fender American Professional II Stratocaster Electric Guitar Maple in 3 Tone Sunburst w/Case - 0113902700
The American Professional II Stratocaster® draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Deep “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Stratocaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while retaining bell-like chime and warmth. An upgraded 2-point tremolo with a cold-rolled steel block increases sustain, clarity and high-end sparkle.
The American Pro II Stratocaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Body - Alder
- Body Finish - Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape - Stratocaster®
- Neck Material - Maple
- Neck Finish - “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape - Deep "C"
- Scale Length - 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard - Maple
- Fingerboard Radius - 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets - 22
- Frets Size - Narrow Tall
- String Nut - Bone
- Nut Width - 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays - Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup - V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup - V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup - V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls - Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching
- 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration - SSS
- Bridge - 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Hardware Finish - Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines - Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered