Fender American Professional II Stratocaster HSS Rosewood in Dark Night Electric Guitar w/Case - 0113910761
The American Professional II Stratocaster® HSS draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Deep “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Stratocaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while retaining bell-like chime and warmth, while the DoubleTap™ bridge pickup delivers punchy humbucking tones as well as calibrated single-coil sounds at the push of a button. An upgraded 2-point tremolo with a cold-rolled steel block increases sustain, clarity and high-end sparkle.
The American Pro II Stratocaster HSS delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Body - Alder
- Body Finish - Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape - Stratocaster®
- Neck Material - Maple
- Neck Finish - “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape - Deep "C"
- Scale Length - 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard - Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius - 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets - 22
- Frets Size - Narrow Tall
- String Nut - Bone
- Nut Width - 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays - White Dot
- Bridge Pickup - V-Mod II Double Tap™ Humbucking
- Middle Pickup - V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup - V-Mod Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls - Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching - 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration - HSS
- Bridge - 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Hardware Finish - Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines - Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Strings - Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions - 6.10x18.90x44.50 IN
- Weight - 19.25 LB