Gibson Les Paul Special Electric Guitar in Vintage Cherry with Case - LPSP00VCNH
but if you place an order we can get one in quickly. If you'd like to find out how long it will take contact us here and we will get right back to you.
The Les Paul Special returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved shaping sound across generations and genres of music. It pays tribute to Gibson's Golden Era of innovation and brings authenticity back to life. Originally introduced in 1955, the Les Paul Special has been embraced by musicians for over 60 years. It is based on the Les Paul Junior with a slab mahogany body, fat 50s-style mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard, wraparound bridge, an additional rhythm P-90 pickup, binding on the neck and additional controls for the rhythm pickup and the 3-way toggle switch. Available in the always classic TV Yellow and Vintage Cherry.
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Les Paul Special
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color: Vintage Cherry
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Vintage '50s
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Acrylic Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.694"
- Nut Material: GraphTech NuBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Wraparound Stoptaill
- Tuners: Vintage Deluxe with White buttons
- Neck Pickup: P-90 Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: P-90 Single-coil
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: Gibson, .010-.046
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
- Gibson Model Number: LPSP00VENH1