Gibson SG Modern Electric Guitar in Trans Black Fade with Case - SGM01EFCH
but if you place an order we can get one in quickly. If you'd like to find out how long it will take contact us here and we will get right back to you.
The newly refreshed Gibson SG Modern incorporates many contemporary updates that players have embraced and it’s much more than a classic “solid guitar”; it’s a hybrid between an SG and a Les Paul. Shaped and scarfed like a classic SG, the body is crafted with a AA maple top and mahogany back, characteristic of a Les Paul. This combination is renowned for its resonance and sustain. The genuine ebony, 24 fret compound radius fingerboard and asymmetrical, slim taper neck allow fast and silky access to the highest frets. A pair of calibrated BurstBucker Pro Alnico V humbuckers deliver fire power and the push-pull controls allows you to switch between the Gibson humbucker and the single coil P90 sounds, both of which have defined so many genres of music across multiple generations since we invented them. Upscale appointments include genuine mother of pearl inlays, Grover Rotomatic tuners, and clear top hat knobs.
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: SG Modern
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: AA Figured Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color: Trans Black Fade
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Asymmetriacal Slim Taper
- Radius: 10"-16" compound
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother-of-Pearl Trapezoids
- Number of Frets: 24, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- Nut Material: GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Nashville Tune-o-Matic with Aluminum Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners: Grover Locking Rotomatics
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker Pro Rhythm Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker Pro + Lead Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume (push/pull coil-tap), 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: Gibson, .010-.046
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
- Gibson Model Number: SGM01E8CH1