Ibanez BTB Bass Workshop 5 String Bass Guitar in Cerulean Blue Burst - BTB845CBL
- neck type: BTB5 5pc Maple/WalnutNeck-through w/Graphite reinforcement rods
- top/back/body: Poplar Burl topAsh/Okoume wing body
- fretboard: Jatoba fretboardAbalone dot inlay
- fret: Medium Stainless Steel frets
- number of frets: 24 (+ zero fret)
- bridge: MR5 bridge
- string space: 19mm
- neck pickup: Bartolini® BH2 neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup: Bartolini® BH2 bridge pickupPassive
- equalizer: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/ 3-way Mid frequency switch
- factory tuning: 1G,2D,3A,4E,5B
- strings: D'Addario® NYXL45130SL
- string gauge: .045/.065/.080/.100/.130
- nut: Plastic
- hardware colour: Cosmo black
- Scale : 889mm/35"
- a : Width 47mm at NUT
- b : Width 76mm at 24F (+ zero fret)
- c : Thickness 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
- Recommended Case: WB250C
Mono-rail V bridge
The Mono-rail V is the ultimate bridge for bass string isolation. Each bridge is independently and securely locked down to the body for maximum vibration transfer without interference.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/Mid frequency switch
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is our latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
Bartolini® BH2 pickups
The Bartolini® BH2 pickups provide a tight bottom-end, punchy mid-range, and smooth response. The dual-coil style configuration maximizes articulation and a long blade pole piece widens the magnetic field, providing balanced string-to-string pickup response.