ESP LTD M-200 FM Electric Guitar Floyd Rose in See Thru Black
Please call for availability 1-888-798-7164
With the M-200, guitar players who are ready to shred have a truly affordable, high-quality guitar. The classic flat “slab” body of the M Series is offered here in mahogany, with a maple neck and roasted jatoba fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets.
These speedy bolt-on models with extra thin flat maple necks are being offered in Black and Neon Pink finishes, or with a flamed maple top in the M-200FM in See Thru Red and See Thru black finishes. All of them feature an LTD by Floyd Rose tremolo and powerful, punchy ESP Designed pickups.
- CONSTRUCTION - Bolt-On
- SCALE - 25.5"
- BODY - Mahogany
- NECK - Maple
- FINGERBOARD - Roasted Jatoba
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS - 350mm
- FINISH - SEE THRU BLACK
- NUT WIDTH - 43mm
- NUT TYPE - Locking
- NECK CONTOUR - Extra Thin U
- FRETS/TYPE - 24 XJ
- HARDWARE COLOR - Black
- STRAP BUTTON - Standard
- TUNERS - LTD
- BRIDGE - LTD by Floyd Rose
- NECK PU - ESP Designed LH-150N
- BRIDGE PU - ESP Designed LH-150B
- ELECTRONICS - Passive
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT - Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- STRINGS - D'Addario XL120 (.009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042)