PRS SE Custom 24 Electric Guitar in Bonnie Pink - CU44BQ
The SE Custom 24 is a modern classic with roadworthy durability, addictive playability, and wide array of tones, making it a perfect workhorse guitar.
Played by internationally touring artists, gigging musicians, and aspiring players, the SE Custom 24 features a maple top with shallow violin carve, mahogany back, wide thin maple neck, rosewood fretboard with bird inlays, and the PRS patented molded tremolo bridge. Its versatile sounds come from the 85/15 "S" pickups paired with a volume, push/pull tone control, and 3-way blade pickup selector.
The SE Custom 24 brings "The One That Started It All" to the high-quality, more affordable SE Series.
- Top Wood: Maple w/ Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Top Carve: Shallow Violin Carve
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: "Old School" Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Truss Rod Cover: "Custom"
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 "S" Treble
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 "S" Bass
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Strings: PRS Classic, 9-42
- Included Accessories: Gig Bag