Roland SPDSX Sampling Drum Pad
The new SPD-SX Sampling Pad puts powerful sample creation and playback under your sticks with innovative audio-capturing features, expressive playability, three multi-effects engines, and much more. The perfect addition to any acoustic or electronic drum kit, percussion setup, DJ booth, or keyboard rig, the SPD-SX is equally at home on the live stage, in the recording studio, pre-production suite, or dance club. The SPD-SX takes many of the proven concepts from its predecessor and raises them to a new level. Whether you’re firing off one-shot samples, looped phrases, or complete audio playback tracks, the SPD-SX is loaded with the latest technology and tools to get the job done with speed, precision, and convenience. Enjoy the most advanced triggering and sampling technology in a sleek, easy-to-use percussion instrument.
- Built-in Pads: 9 (with LED Indicators)
* Two external trigger inputs are provided, allowing you to connect up to four Pads.
- Maximum Polyphony
- 20 voices
* Maximum polyphony becomes 16 voices according as an operating state.
- Number of Recordable Wave Data
* Including preload wave data.
- Sampling Time (Total time for all wave data)
- Approx. 360 min. in stereo (720 min. in mono)
* Since the internal memory included with the SPD-SX contains preload data, the available sampling time will be less than the time above.
- Data Format
- 16-bit linear PCM (WAV/AIFF)
- Sampling Frequency
- 44.1 kHz
- Kit Chain
- 8 chains (20 steps per chain)
- Master Effects (21 Types)
Kit Effect 1 (20 Types)
Kit Effect 2 (20 Types)
- Graphic LCD 128 x 64 dots
- PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type)
MASTER OUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4-inch phone type)
SUB OUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4-inch phone type)
AUDIO IN jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4-inch phone type) (with LINE-MIC GAIN control)
TRIG IN jacks (1/2, 3/4) (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
FOOT SW jack (1/2) (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
DC IN jack
USB MEMORY connector
- Hi-Speed USB (USB-MIDI, USB-AUDIO, USB Mass Storage Class, USB Flash Drive)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V (AC Adaptor)
- Current Draw
- 600 mA
- CD-ROM (SPD-SX Wave Manager, USB driver, preload wave data)
- Options (sold separately)
- Pads (PD series, PDX series)
Cymbals (CY series)
Kick Triggers (KD series)
Pad Stand (PDS-10)
All-Purpose Clamp (APC-33)
Acoustic Drum Trigger (RT-30H, RT-30HR, RT-30K)
Pedal Switch (DP-2)
Footswitch (BOSS FS-5U, BOSS FS-6)
Personal Drum Monitor (PM-10, PM-30)
USB Flash Memory
* Use USB Flash Memory sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.
- Size and Weight
- 364 mm
- 331 mm
- 94 mm
- 2.5 kg
5 lbs. 9 oz.
- 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.