Sire Larry Carlton A3-D Dreadnought Acoustic Electric in Natural - A3DSNT
This item is out of stock.
Reserve one now. We will contact you with an estimated delivery date. Questions? Contact us here.
The Larry Carlton A3 is a perfect balance between cutting-edge design and excellent performance. A3 has two body shapes - Dreadnought and Grand Auditorium. It has rolled edge fretboard providing a more comfortable, and natural grip. It has Sire SIB Acoustic EQ system. A3 is designed after Larry Carlton’s preference.
- Spruce and Mahogany wood combination for resonant low and rich midrange projection.
- Roasted Solid Spruce Top.
- Rosewood Rolled Edge Fingerboard that offers ease in playing.
- Sire SIB Acoustic EQ System
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Top Material: Roasted Solid Spruce
- Body Side Material: Mahogany
- Body Back Material: Mahogany
- Body Binding: Herringbone
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood / Rolled Fretboard Edges
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Frets: 2.0mm Small
- String Nut: Bone Nut, 43mm Width
- String Saddle: Bone Saddle, 72mm Width
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Neck Joint: Dove Tail Joint
- Pickups: 1 Piezo(under Saddle), 1 Condenser Mic.
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone, Mic Mix
- Electronics: Sire SIB Acoustic EQ System
- Knobs: Sire Acoustic Soft Knob
- Tuning Gear: Sire Acoustic Diecasting Standard
- Hardware Finish: Chrome