Sire Larry Carlton A4-D Dreadnought Acoustic Electric in Natural - A4DSNT
This item is out of stock.
Reserve one now. We will contact you with an estimated delivery date. Questions? Contact us here.
QUALITY CRAFTED GUITARS FOR ALL. The LARRY CARLTON A4 is a combination of a quality design and specs. A4 has a solid spruce top and a solid mahogany back plate. It has two body shapes - Dreadnought and Grand Auditorium. It features rolled fretboard edges providing a more comfortable, and natural grip. A4 is designed after Larry Carlton’s preference. Spruce and Mahogany wood combination for resonant low and rich midrange projection. Roasted Solid Spruce Top. Solid Mahogany Back plate. Rosewood Rolled Edge Fingerboard that offers ease in playing. Sire SIB Acoustic EQ System.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Top Material: Roasted Solid Spruce
- Body Side Material: Mahogany
- Body Back Material: Solid Mahogany
- Body Binding: Herringbone
- Body Color: NT
- Pickups: 1 Piezo(under Saddle), 1 Condenser Mic.
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone, Mic Mix
- Electronics: Sire SIB Acoustic EQ System
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Frets: 2.0mm Small
- String Nut: Bone nut, 43mm Width
- String Saddle: Bone Saddle, 72mm Width
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Neck Joint: Dove Tail Joint
- Knobs: Sire Acoustic Soft Knob
- Tuning Gear: Sire Acoustic Diecasting Standard
- Hardware Finish: Chrome