GA V-Class Cutaway Acoustic Electric Cedar Top Ser#1104229052
- Cedar’s warm midrange overtones and quick response make it a coveted top wood among fingerstyle and other players with a lighter touch.
- On this mahogany/cedar cutaway Grand Auditorium, V-Class bracing lifts those sonic virtues to new heights, serving up an even more powerful all-around response with billowing sustain.
- Add to that the bundle of sonic refinements that V-Class brings, including more powerful notes all the way up the fretboard and greater in-tuneness between the notes (thanks to a more orderly response from the top), and you’ve got a guitar that can cover a lot of ground.
- Mahogany’s naturally dry, focused voice emphasizes the midrange, lending a warm, clear punch that strummers, blues players will especially appreciate.
- Appointments include faux tortoise shell binding and pickguard, a faux tortoise/ivoroid rosette, and our striking Century fretboard inlay scheme in grained ivoroid with a new peghead inlay to complement the motif. With onboard Taylor ES2 electronics, you can count on natural-sounding amplified acoustic tone whenever you need it.
- The guitar also features a Venetian cutaway for upper-fretboard access, and ships in a deluxe hardshell case.